Extraordinary Women TV
Inspiring stories, transforming lives…
About the Show
Hosted by Shannon Skinner and broadcast from Toronto, Extraordinary Women TV is a weekly broadcast AND internet television talk show featuring in-depth, one-on-one conversations with successful women from all walks of life — Canadian and international — who share their dramatic and extraordinary insights on how they “made it.” Shannon marries her media expertise with her coaching prowess to unlock what inspires their hearts — and the secrets of their success. So tune in, see through a new pair of eyes — and be inspired.
For full scheduling information on Rogers TV, visit: www.rogerstv.com/ExtraordinaryWomenTV.
The show features:
- Inspirational stories and solutions.
- Topics that are relevant to the modern woman, including: arts/entertainment, beauty/fashion, entrepreneurship, finance, health/fitness, humanity, leadership, relationships, the environment – and giving back.
- Good to Know Minute regular segment: guests reveal their top success tips.
- Extraordinary Insights (see below).
More than just video interviews…
About the EWTV Platform– and How to Use it:
Extraordinary Women TV has a bigger picture. This platform is an inspirational, relevant and informative online resource for women everywhere to follow their hearts and dreams. Think of it as a “homeroom” where you can visit — conveniently from your computer or mobile — to discover, learn, and get invaluable tools and “tricks of the trade” from courageous and accomplished women who did it. These role models share their knowledge and insights from their experiences, and inspired messages from their hearts.
It is the ultimate “life-guidance”online resource for women.
- Each guest has a dedicated episode page that contains her interview (video and an audio version), biography and her syndicated blog (if available), so you can discover and learn from her — all in one place.
- All syndicated blogs also appear on the site’s home page under the section: Extraordinary Insights. They are updated frequently, so be sure to check in regularly for new posts. If you see an article of interest, click on the title and it will take you to the full post.
Subscribe to get the latest on guests and other show news — it is FREE!
Launched in September 2010, Extraordinary Women TV with Shannon Skinner is a first-of-its-kind talk show for women. More than 200 in-studio, one-on-one interviews with guests — many high-profile — are archived on this platform.
Shannon Skinner is the show’s creator, producer and host. She was inspired to create the show upon asking herself a quality question: “If I had one year to live, what would I do?”
Extraordinary Women TV with Shannon Skinner is owned and produced by Comfy Chair Productions Inc.
“An extraordinary woman has the courage to listen to her heart
and take inspired action.”